Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Digi Bell's Xmas Die Exchange.


Hello everyone... Still playing catch up so thought I would share my die exchange gift I received off my DT mate Jennifer Scull. She went above and beyond and really spoilt me with her beautiful card and very generous gift.
This is the beautiful card Jennifer made

This is the fabulous gift I received.
Look at all those fabulous dies and i didn't have any of them which is awesome. In fact I have been wanting a balloon die for ages so was so excited when I saw that die. And the stamp was a bonus as at the time I had issues with my printer so Jennifer was very thoughtful and sent the stamp so that I always have an Elisabeth Bell image on hand.
So thank you so much Jennifer for your generosity.
I absolutely loved my card and gift... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!