Sunday, February 26, 2017

Your favourite image at Elisabeth Bell's World.

It is time for a new challenge at Elisabeth Bell's World and this month our challenge for you is to use your favourite Elisabeth Bell image... Well this was a super hard challenge for me because I have so many favourites. I chose to use Fashionably Cute  (which was a freebie when I signed up to Elisabeth Bell's creative e-boo because she can be used for a number of occasions and she is fun to colour. 
I used tria markers to colour Fashionably Cute and decided to go with a white, blue and yellow theme. I punched out some hexagons to go with the backing paper (which does have hexagons on it but you can't really see them in this pic). I then just added a few embellishments.
I hope that you can join us this month at Elisabeth Bell's World. Remember you can use any Elisabeth Bell image whether it be a digi or a rubber stamp.

1 comment:

  1. Super cute! I like this one too. I'll have to dig through my massive stash and find a fav'! Fab card hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!