Saturday, March 26, 2016

Die Cuts/Punches at Elisabeth Bell's World!

How did we get to Easter already seems like it was only Christmas last week... Time certainly flies when you are working...
So it s time for our Elisabeth Bell's World challenge and this month we want to see you using your dies and punches on your creation... As always there is a fabulous prize on offer so be sure to head on over to the Elisabeth Bell's World challenge blog for all the details.

I used Little Lulu from LissyBee stamps. I coloured her in with tria markers. I used papers from my scrap stash, used a border die on the brown cardstock, diecut the flourish and punched out the flowers. I then added the buttons, pearls and rhinestones and the sentiment.
I look forward to seeing your beautiful creations you enter into our challenge at Elisabeth Bell's World challenge. Remember that you ca use you any Elisabeth Bell image just be sure to link it back to the company you purchased it from.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!