Sunday, July 19, 2015

Zoe Butterfly at The Digi Bell's!

I am back after taking a couple of weeks away from card making and blogging due to my children being on school holidays.... We went on a road trip to visit friends and family interstate and as much as we enjoyed our time, it went way too quick.
So it is my turn to share a card over on the Digi Bells' blog and I have just made a CAS card using Zoe Butterfly which I got as a freebie when I signed up to Elisabeth Bell's creative ebook.
I coloured Zoe Butterfly in with tria markers, then just added buttons and the die cut Happy Birthday. A nice easy one to ease me back into creating..... There is always lots of inspiration over on The Digi Bell's blog so be sure to stop by often...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!