Sunday, July 26, 2015

Little Friends!


It is my turn to post over on The Digi Bell's Blog today... It certainly has been an Elisabeth Bell bonanza with the release of her new digi and the new challenge that started at Elisabeth Bell's World..
Today I have used "Little Friends".
Wasn't sure how this would turn out  but I love it.... Simple but beautiful I think... I used a border punch for the bottom of the card, then just added the flower and the buttons.
Sorry for the short post, we celebrated Christmas in July here at my house today so I have my mum here. 
Thanks for stopping by.. be sure to join the blog hop if you haven't already over at The Digi Bell's and join us also at Elisabeth Bell's World for our Christmas in July challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!