Sunday, May 17, 2015

Sorry for Being MIA!!

Hi everyone.... I am so sorry that it has been so long since I have posted anything here. It has been a pretty emotional month both highs and lows with my 40th birthday and the sudden passing of my Uncle who my boys and I loved dearly. So I have lost my mojo a bit over the last few weeks and missed a few posts.. So I really am sorry.. I am hoping to start getting back into the swing of things this week.. starting today...
It is my turn to post on the The Digi Bell's Blog and this time around I have used Rosie's Posie, a freebie that I got with Elisabeth Bell's creative e-book which you can sign up for HERE!!
I coloured Rosie's Posie in with tria markers then created the card using bits and pieces I had in my scrap stash. Thanks for stopping by. I will be back soon with some new creations... My apologies again for being away for so long!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!