Monday, May 25, 2015

Always Anything Goes at Craft Your Passion!

It is time for a new challenge at Craft Your Passion and this week our sponsor is
Oddball Art

Caroline and Petey

Tasha

I made two cards cos I just loved these images and couldn't choose... I coloured both images in with tria markers. The papers for the top card were from a new pack I bought at a local store recently. I added the buttons and flower and the ribbon and replaced the butterfly that was on the image with a die cut one. The bottom card I decided to keep CAS because I wanted to sentiment to be a big part of it. I am really struggling with the death of my neighbour (long and tragic story) so this sentiment really means a lot. I just added the hearts and the rhinestones and I felt it was enough..
I hope that you can join us this week at Craft Your Passion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!