Sunday, April 12, 2015

Little Miss Mouse.

I do apologise for the lack of posts lately. It has been school holidays here in Melbourne. I will probably be quiet over the next couple of weeks also as I am turning 40 in two weeks and having a party so busy preparing for that. However I will have a scheduled post or two.
So it is my turn to post over on The Digi Bell's blog and today I created a card using the sweet Little Miss Mouse which you can find in Elisabeth Bell's digi collection.
I coloured Little Miss Mouse in with tria markers and added some kindyglitz for some sparkle. I used some eyelets and threaded some ribbon through for something a little different, then die cut a heart. I embossed the pink card stock and added kindyglitz to that. To finish off I die cut some flowers and butterflies.
It is nearly time for another Blog Hop featuring Elisabeth Bell's latest digi but in the mean time be sure to stop by the Digi Bell's blog for some inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!