Sunday, December 7, 2014

Rachel, Little Angel!


It is my turn to post over on The Digi Bell's blog, so I have a super quick post to share with you as it is nearly 1am here!
I have used Rachel, Little Angel which I have not used for quite a while and I forgot how cute she is!
I decided to keep this CAS because I liked the look of it and din't think I needed to add anything else! I coloured Rachel, Little Angel in with tria markers and added kindyglitz to her wings! I used a border punch on the green spotty paper, then just added the die cut flowers with rhinestones and placed Rachel, Little Angel on a die cut oval.
You can get this sweet image from Elisabeth Bell's Digital Collection.
Oh and before I go, here is another sneak peek of one of the new images coming soon from Lissy Bee stamps!

1 comment:

  1. This may be CAS Alethea but it sure is beautiful, love the cute fairy.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!