Thursday, December 18, 2014

Christmas Time at Southern Girls Challenge!!


Time for our final challenge of the year at Southern Girls challenge and our challenge is of course Christmas. Our sponsors this challenge are


I used Christmas Couple from Rick St Dennis


I decided to go against the norm and make a black and white Christmas card with just a hint of colour! I'm not quite sure if I pulled it off, perhaps I could have added a bit more colour to the image. I then just added some die cut snowflakes and the ribbon!
I hope that you can join us for our Christmas challenge at Southern Girls Challenge!

2 comments:

  1. I love this couple they are gorgeous. Another beautiful card.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute stamp. Love the black and white with a splash of colour. Happy New Year my lovely teamie. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!