Saturday, February 15, 2014

New release Day 2 at Crafty Sentiments!

Exciting times this week at Crafty Sentiments  with a new release  so the DT/GDT are sharing their creations over on the Inspiration blog using the new images... I had the pleasure of using Let's Celebrate. I wasn't too sure what I was going to create but then I came across this gorgeous folded card while blog surfing and thought I'd give it a go.

This is the finished card! I used lots of scrap papers so there are lots of different papers used but they all go together.

This is the partially closed card! I decided to make a smaller card than the one on the tutorial I followed at StampARTic tutorial. I made my card with a 9" x 9" piece of card stock and worked out from there where to score the lines to make the folds!
I'm not sure if I will add a plain coloured card stock piece to the centre so that it's better to write on or if I will just leave it. I guess I'll decide when I go to use it.

For the paper belt I used a long strip of plain white card stock and added some patterned papers that I used on the card! I cut out a white square and punched a border around it and stuck it to the belt! Then die cut an oval shape!

I coloured Let's Celebrate in with tria markers and used some glitter pens on the image also. To finish off the belt I added the ribbon..
I hope you like today's sneak peek, be sure to stop by the Crafty Sentiments Inspirations blog for more inspiration. This and the other new releases will be available on the 22nd Feb at Crafty Sentiments..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!