Monday, October 28, 2013

Witches at Elisabeth Bell's World!

Haven't had internet for a few days so I'm playing a bit of catch up!!! A new challenge started on Friday for Elisabeth Bell's World and this month we would like to see Witches on your projects!! It's also my turn to post on The Digi Bell's blog so I'm combining the two seeing as I am so late with my post!
You can use any Elisabeth Bell witch from any company she designs for and there are plenty, so join us!! There are always fabulous prizes up for grabs so be sure to head on over to the EBW blog to find out all the details!
Here is what I created:
I enlarged Elisabeth Bell's latest digi Little Witch on the Moon and created a Halloween door hanger. I coloured the image in with tria markers, 3D'd parts of the image so it had some dimension and added some kindyglitz for sparkle!!!
I hope that you can join us this month at Elisabeth Bell's World. Be sure to stop by The Digi Bell's blog too as there is always amazing inspiration for you to see!!
If you would like to purchase this sweet image or any other adorable Elisabeth Bell digi image then head on over to her digi store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!