Monday, August 26, 2013

Sizzlin' Summer at Elisabeth Bell's World!

Wow, the year is certainly disappearing fast, as did the last week! When I work, the days blend into one and before you know it a new week has started!!
Anyway, it's time for a new challenge at Elisabeth Bell's World and the challenge this week is Sizzlin Summer - something I am certainly looking forward to! Winter is drawing to a close here and the weather seems to be o the improve!
So for this challenge I decided to use Daisy Sitting in Lily garden from Elphine House! I love sitting in the backyard on a hot summers' day (not too hot) and watching my boys play outside!!! So this image was perfect.
Alethea
I coloured Daisy in with tria markers and inked around the edge of the image with squeezed lemonade distress ink! I found some floral papers from my paper stash and used that as the base then added the layers including the eyelet scalloped border punched strip, the ribbon, the die cut flowers, buttons and rhinestones! I just love the bright colours.
I hope that you can join us this month at Elisabeth Bell's World, there are always some fab prizes up for grabs including some digi's from Elisabeth Bell's digital collection which is home to the most adorable images!


1 comment:

  1. I love this image she is adorable. A fabulous combination and colours.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!