Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Little Rapunzel!


It's my turn to post on The Digi Bell's blog and this is a very last minute made card. But I love it!! I have used "Little Rapunzel" from Elisabeth Bell's digital collection.

I coloured Little Rapunzel in with tria markers. I used white as my base cs and inked around the edge with pink and a walnut stain distress ink! I then used paper from Basic Grey's Kneehigh paper pad (which is what I based the colour of the image on!)  I added some raffia, die cut out some flowers and a Blooming vine from Kraft cs, added some rhinestones and button and finished off adding the sentiment!
If you would like this or any other of Elisabeth Bell's adorable digi images then head over and check our her digital collection.
          Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my this is beautiful Alethea, love the gorgeous papers and the image is a real cutie.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!