Friday, May 10, 2013

Anniversary at Polka Doodles

Hello and welcome to a new challenge at Polka Doodles!! This week we are challenging you to make an anniversary card!!! This is not an occasion I usually make a card for but I do love the way this one turned out!!!! Again this is another all digital card!!! I sometimes feel like I am cheating going all digital but I love that you can layer and create with so many different paper and elements. There are so many CD's in the Polka doodles shop but if you don't want to wait for the postie (especially those of us who live overseas) then you can always get your digi's immediately if you order from the Digi World at the Polka Doodles store.
Here is my card for the anniversaries  challenge!!

Close up of the heart that has been painted with vanilla shimmer smooch spritz then covered with crystal effects.
 
I used  paper from the Love and Cherish CD Rom. I then duplicated the paper and cut out the heart so that I could 3D it! I then painted it with smooch spritz and covered it in with crystal effects. I then just added the ribbon and rhinestones to the middle of some of the flowers. The sentiment is from the sensational sentiments stamp sheet.
I hope that you can join us this week at Polka Doodles.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous anniversary card, Alethea. Love the effect on the heart. It makes it look dimensional.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!