Friday, April 12, 2013

April Showers at Polka Doodles


Wow, where have the past two weeks gone.. My boys have been on school holidays for the past two weeks so I haven't been around much. And we have a busy weekend planned with kids birthday parties so I am quietly looking forward to school starting back on Monday!!
Anyway, it's time for a new challenge at PolkaDoodles and the theme is April showers!!! It's not the right season for me as it is autumn here in Australia but none the less I had fun putting together this card!
There are some fab prizes on offer as usual from PolkaDoodles so head on over to the challenge blog HERE to see all the details of the challenge and all the fabulous DT creations.


 I've gotta say, this turned out better than I had imagined!! I just love using all the digital images and papers from the Polka Doodles CD Rom's and putting them all together both digitally and still cutting and decorating!!  I used papers from the All Around and Everywhere CD. I used a pre-coloured image of Noah from the Cherry Blossom Lane CD Rom and I added some sparkle to his umbrella. I then added the pre-coloured rainbow from the Studio 12 CD Rom - Picknix Collection 1 and the sentiment is from Double Sprinkle of Kraft CD. To finish off the card I added the rik rak and buttons!!
Well that's it from me, few cards to make tonight!! Hope that you can join us this week at Polkadoodles and don't forget for all your crafty goodies head on over to the Polkadoodles store, there are some great bargains to grab!!!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous Alethea, love the cute image and the lovely colours.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!