Tuesday, December 11, 2012

The Littlest Angel


It's my turn to post over on the Digi Bell's Blog and today I've made a christmas card using non traditional colour. The image I used is this sweet angel image - The Littlest Angel which you can of course get from Elisabeth Bell's digital collection.
I coloured her in with Tria markers and coloured the stars in with glitter pen. I put kindyglitz on the wings and rock candy stickles on the cloud!!I used the eyelet border punch to add some shape to the card, added some ribbon and the stars!! To finish off I added the Papertrey ink sentiment and pearls and rhinestones.
There are always beautiful creations over on the Digi Bell's Blog so if you haven't been there for awhile then why not pop on over to see what the DT create with Elisabeth Bell's gorgeous Digi's .
Before I go just wanted to share with you the newest member of our family - ELFIE!

Yes our Elf on the Shelf arrived today!! The boys were so excited when they saw him sitting in the tree. We read the story together and now they can't wait till they get up in the morning to see where he might be hiding!!
I'm sure he'll get up to lots of Mischief so I will be sure to keep you updated!!

5 comments:

  1. gorgeous! and the tree's looking fab too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Alethea! Love the non-traditional colors you used and the sweet image! Wonderful coloring and details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww - so cute .. and i love your tree
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. AW!! So precious!! Love this darling design with this image!! Your tree looks fabulous! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Alethea this is just gorgeous I do love these stamps and as always your creation is stunning.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!