Friday, October 26, 2012

Blog Candy Winner!!!


YOu've probably all been waiting for me to announce the winner!! Sorry.. My son is turning 6 next saturday so we have spent the day making his birthday cake and rumballs (without the rum obviously) although I did have a bit of mixture left over so added some kahlua so the adults can indulge....LOL!!
Before I do get to the winner I would like to say Thank you to everyone that joined in with my candy and welcome to all my new followers!!! I do hope that you stick around and stop by every now and then to see what I've been up to!!! And if I haven't already I'll be sure to stop by your blog and say hi!!!
So without wasting anymore time the winner of my blog candy is:

Here are your random numbers:
7
Timestamp: 2012-10-26 03:46:59 UTC
 
So that is Annalies... Which means this candy is going all the way to Belgium!! Congrats Annalies!! Could you please email me at aletheajohnston@yahoo.com within 7 days and I will get your prize out to you as soon as I can!!!
 
Thanks again to everyone who entered, I wish that I could give you all a prize but alas I do not have a money tree!! :)


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the lucky winner.
    Hope you have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Annalies on winning your blog candy.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!