Tuesday, May 22, 2012

A & T Sketch Challenge #5 - GDT

Wow, where have the last couple of months gone? This is my last post as a GDT member at the A & T Sketch challenges but I'll definitely be playing along in the future as I love following sketches!! So thanks to all the team for having me!!!
So we are up to sketch #5 already and I had fun with this sketch!! I already had  papers in mind for this one and the card came together perfectly!!
I used all papers from my stash, coloured Ebony in with Tria markers and Twinkling H20's (which I have been using a lot again lately). I then added all the embellishments - flowers, lace, butons and rhinestones! The sentiment is also an Emerald faeries sentiment!!
Well that is it from me, thanks again to all the Team at A & T Designs. it's been a pleasure creating with you!!
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
* Diva's by Design - Pink
* Inky Impressions - Lace or Trim
* Card makin Mamas - Flowers
* Fairy Tale Challenge Blog - Things with Wings
* Sweet Stampin - Faeries/ Angels

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Love the colours,Thanks for playing along with us at Inky Impressions,Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card - the image really stands out against the dark background. Thank you for playing at Sweet Stampin' this week. Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo cute! Love the buttons.
    Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Alethea, awwww isn't this just the sweetest! Love the image and your colours are fab.

    Thanks for joining in with us this week at Sweet Stampin.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable!! I love the sweet image and papers you used!! Gorgeous card!! Thank you so much for posting my giveaway on your sidebar...I appreciate is to so much :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a cute card. thank you for joining us at fairy tale challenge.

    hugs, becky

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!