Friday, September 23, 2011

GDT Digi Bell's

It's my turn to post on the Digi Bell's Blog today and I've used this sweet little boy - Li'l Cowboy! of course he's an Elisabeth Bell digi and you can get him and all her other gorgeous digi's HERE...


I followed the Whiff of Joy Sketch and kept it rather simple as I think the image needed to be the focus!! I coloured Li'l Cowboy in with Tria markers and I've used my wink of stella glitter pens in his hair and the horses mane for a bit of sparkle!!The papers are from my scrap stash (which I have a lot of), I then just added all the embellishments and the stars have some glitter on them also but this picture doesn't show it at all!!

Don't forget the Digi Bell's Blog Hop is still on and be sure to come back on Sunday to see what the new challenge is over at Elisabeth Bell's World..

I'm entering this card into the following Challenge:
* Elphine House - Scrap It

3 comments:

  1. What a super cute card Leath I love all the embellishments. The stars are super cute and i love your colours. xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww Alethea, I'm sorry it's taken me so long to stop in,... but finally I'm here... This is such an adorable card. I just love seeing peoples "Boyish" cards.... You did an amazing job. =) Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Elphine House...
    Big Hugs,
    Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is beautiful. Thank you for joining the EHA challenge.

    Hugs, Audhild

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!