Sunday, August 14, 2011

Toot Toot!!

Yes I'm back with another card!! I am on a roll at the moment!! Not sure how long it will last so make the most of it!! LOL!
So today I have another Elisabeth Bell Digi called Toot Toot!! Even though this is an image of a boy it reminds me of my childhood as I was a real tomboy and loved my electric train set that I had as a kid. It also reminds me of my youngest son Logan who also loves trains!
I coloured this image in with Tria markers and used a red glitter pen on the trees. The background paper is from Hobby Fun Co and the rest of the embellishments are from my stash!! The "play" ticket is from Kellie Winnell which I won from a blog Candy recently!!
If you would like to see more creations with this stamp or any other Elisabeth Bell digi head on over to the Digi Bell's blog where you will find lots of inspiration!

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
* Send a Smile For Kids - Anything goes for Kids
* Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge - Use a Lot (I've used lots of buttons)
* Jellypark Friends Friday Challenges - Use your Favourite Embellishments
* Pixie Dust Studio - Boys will be Boys
* Scrapbook Sisters - Stars

9 comments:

  1. I love this card Leath it is super cute!!! I also love the new blog autograph it's beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fantastic card! and I am so lovin' all of the glorious buttons! ;)
    thanks so much for joining our fave embellies challenge at Jellypark Friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Alethea, I love the image, design and fab use of all those gorgeous buttons!
    Thanks for joining in with our 'Lots of....' challenge this week at Fussy and Fancy and good luck!
    Love Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is fabulous! Love the design and embellishments! Hugs, Karen

    P.S. If you have time to stop by, I'm giving away some blog candy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The card is absolutely gorgeous and I love the little boy and the embellishments work well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just a gorgeous card! Thanks for sharing with us.

    Thank you so much for visiting my blog, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is so cute- love the coloring and all the special details! Thanks for joining us at Send a Smile 4 Kids and please come back!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Alethea...your card is just perfect. I love the color choices of the image as well as the paper! EB makes some of the cutest images and you did very well with this one! Thanks for joining as at SAS4kids, good luck and hope to see you again!

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love this image. you did a beautiful job with it. Thanks for joining us at Jellypark.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!