Friday, May 20, 2011

Couple of cards to share!!

Wow, can't believe it's been over a week since I posted last!! i received my 72 new Tria pens at the beginning of the week so I have been colouring heaps of images to test out all the colours!! I have also made a few cards but unfortunately I am unable to share them with you yet as they are for my DT position with Paper Crafting Journey!! Speaking of Paper Crafting Journey, you still have another few days to get your entry in for the Get Well Soon challenge. There aren't many entries so you have a pretty good chance of making the top three!!!
So here are are a couple of cards I can share!!! (Did you really think I'd post with out cards?) They are both pretty simple cards but I really like both of them!!
Tilda with cute skirt was coloured in with copics but I have no idea what colours I used as I coloured her in at a craft show earlier in the year!! I followed The Sweet Stop sketch so only added a few embellishments. I actually don't think it needs anything else, Tilda makes this card beautiful all on her own!!

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
* The Sweet Stop - Sketch
* Magnolia Downunder Challenges - Your Favourite Things (the stamp, the flower, the bling and the colours)
* Incy Wincy Designs - Clean and Simple
* Lexi's Creations - Spots and/or Stripes


For this card I used Lil Lolita Kellita from Tickled Pink Stamps. This is the first time I have coloured her up and I think she is just stunning!!I've coloured her in using my tria markers but again I can't remember what colours I used. I  must start writing them down now that I have so many!! Not sure where the papers are from, they were given to me from a friend ages ago. I just punched out the flowers and added some rhinestones.. Enough said!!

I've entered this card into the following challenges:
* Truly Scrumptious Challenge - Anything Goes ( and DT call)

That's it from me for now!!! Off to create and do a couple of blog hops!!!

Until Next Time... Enjoy!! xx

10 comments:

  1. These are super great Alethea!!!I hope you are selected to Truly's DT :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a wonderful creation Alethia!
    Thank You for joining us at Lexi's Creations and good luck in the draw ◕‿◕

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic work Leath the Tilda card is super cute and I love the colours on Lolita. Hope you enjoy your new textas and can't wait to see your new creations!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya thankyou for the birthday card it came this morning it's lovely loving these cards you have made too the images are adorable specially
    the Tilda one
    Jacki x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just Gorgeous!
    Thanks for sharing it with us at Truly Scrumptious.
    Hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for my card. I love it.
    Amanda H.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous cards, Alethea! Your layouts and color choices are beautiful! Lovely coloring too of these sweet stamps. big hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Tilda card!! Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations for our spotty / stripey challenge and good luck, love Jacky x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such wonderful cards. Thanks for joining us this week at Truly Scrumptious Challenge. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great cards Aletha!
    Love your coloring!
    Thanks so much for joining us this week @ Really Reasonable Ribbon's Ramblings challenge!
    I am now one of your followers.  ;)  I would love it if you came to visit my blog and become a follower too!

    Hugs,
    True :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!